So Judy and I worked with Jumper and Copper yesterday. I thought I’d share my observations. Enjoy!
- Gloves would be a great idea (see picture)
- A knot in the end of your rope is also a good idea
- One more good idea: a longer rope (Copper’s lope is fast and strong and twelve feet is too small of a radius for Cop’s circle. He about pulled me over.)
- I need to build up my wrist muscles: it’s hard to wave the stick
- Fast reaction time is key: I’m slow to “rub it out” and I don’t smack his butt fast enough when he doesn’t move fast enough
Okay, I didn’t say they were helpful observations. 🙂